WWII Korean War Front Seam M1 Helmet Sergeant Major Liner AS IS READ DESCRIPTION
Estate sale find, vintage original Sergeant Major steel helmet and liner, appears to be a WWII M1 front seam with swivel bales model used during the Korean War period, the liner appears mismatched with heavy paint wear and has a plastic vinyl suspension? Instead of canvas or leather webbing. PLEASE SEE DESCRIPTION AND PHOTOS FOR ADDITIONAL - PLEASE BE ADVISED - WE ARE NOT HELMET EXPERTS - AS IS - THE LINER APPEARS TO BE MISMATCHED - HELMET APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REPAINTED - CHIN STRAPS CUT AND FITTINGS BENT - RANK DECAL IS OFF CENTER, SCUFFED AND TORN - DENTS - SCRATCHES - LINER HAS HEAVY WEAR - SUSPENSION IS PLASTIC VINYL?
- COULD USE CLEANING - The item appears to be in overall Fair used condition, signs of wear, creases, fading, tears, chipping, sunning and age toning, soiling, stains, writing, no odors, please see images. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Militaria\WW II (1939-45)\Original Period Items\United States\Hats & Helmets". The seller is "e*flea" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Region of Origin: United States
- WWII Korean War Front Seam M1 Helmet: WWII Korean War Front Seam M1 Helmet
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Theme: Militaria
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Conflict: WW II (1939-45)